Juno is a leading Shopify Plus agency who builds, grows, and supports businesses. They’ll get you exactly where you need to be. Founded in 2006 by David Wiltshire, Juno has since solidified their reputation as a reliable web design and e-commerce agency. They've helped hundreds of brands achieve their business goals through beautiful, bespoke websites as well as expert consultancy.
Able Sense is a full-service e-commerce agency that designs, builds, and optimizes DTC and B2B websites for growing brands on Shopify. With experience in over 100 site builds and optimization projects on Shopify, their team guides businesses and levels up their online store. Through custom Shopify Plus implementations and Shopify Apps, they have delivered value to over 500 e-commerce merchants and counting.
Maxburst is a Shopify Plus web design, development & digital marketing agency specializing in B2B & DTC. They help businesses exceed their potential by utilizing their expertise in operations, e-commerce trends, customer behavior, design & functionality. Based in Long Island & New York City.
Blubolt is not your typical Shopify Plus agency; they've mastered their craft by first building their own successful eCommerce platform. Now, as a creative first agency, they deliver award-winning designs, revenue-driving custom apps, expert optimisation advice & support. With an average partnership of over 7 years, why not join their list of happy customers?
Herd is a Shopify Agency specializing in empowering partners with solutions for growth to scale without limits. Collectively, they’re experts in commerce, performance marketing, web design, development, integrations, and building websites for ambitious brands all over the world. As an extension of your team, they plug the in-house gaps where you need them most – focusing on delivering a return on investment, as soon as possible.
Become a partner.
Apply today, and start selling smarter stores!
For Digital Commerce agencies, your job isn’t finished without equipping your clients with a fully-realized shipping solution. Intuitive Shipping is that solution. We enable Shopify merchants to not only take control of their shipping options, but leverage them to scale growth, increase conversions, and move mountains.
- Priority Support: Partners go first! Jump the queue with faster response times.
- Remuneration:: Commissions equal to one month of your client's plan.
- Dedicated Slack Channel: Ask us anything about our software and connect with our team.
Once you apply for the partner program, our team will review your application & website. This takes approximately 3 business days.
The partner program and its benefits only apply to our flagship app - Intuitive Shipping.
The partner commission applies to new stores referred.
New referrals must meet all conditions:
- Stores that have been installed within 7 days of the partner submission.
- Stores that have yet to be installed but will be within the next 3 months.
- Stores that another partner has yet to refer to date.
- Stores that DO NOT have an active plan.
Three months after the referred store becomes an active merchant. The commission equals one month of the billing plan the merchant activates.
We have a few ways you can connect with your partner manager:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Slack: you will be invited to a Slack partner channel to ask general questions or direct message your partner manager.
- Video Call: Once signed up, you’ll receive their call booking link if you want one-on-one time.